This little yellow brick church is definitely one of the most unusual looking churches in the Township. It is also one of the most recently built, having been constructed in 1904 on land donated by a parishioner. It was constructed in the Romanesque Revivalist architectural style popular at the time, with small arched windows and a rounded eastern wall, which forms the front of the church's sanctuary. This small church is of such interesting design that it was sketched by renowned Group of Seven artist A.Y.
Jackson in 1932. This sketch is now located in the Group of Seven
art museum in Kleinberg, Ontario. St. Paul's is a part of
the Anglican Parish of Kitley, an active and thriving union of
four area congregarions that serve our community. Service
times and information can be found at